NO WAY!! That is insane. So many boys. My parents have 4 grandsons and are waiting for their first granddaughter too! Gotta love all of these boys. Congrats! :)
Joy, 4 BOYS!!! Congrats. We hope you are adjusting to Utah and enjoying being close to your siblings. Keep us posted on your family happinings. :) Bonnie
Joy your family was meant to have blue and only blue huh! Congrats we are excited for you guys. I better not tell Blake 'cause he wants a little brother.
12 comments:
I am so excited for you. That is awesome. Congratulations !!!!!
We love you
Yeah! Boys are so much fun and we are excited for you!!
NO WAY!! That is insane. So many boys. My parents have 4 grandsons and are waiting for their first granddaughter too! Gotta love all of these boys. Congrats! :)
Congratulations!
Joy,
4 BOYS!!! Congrats. We hope you are adjusting to Utah and enjoying being close to your siblings. Keep us posted on your family happinings. :) Bonnie
Congratualtions I hope that you don't mind but I added you to our blog list from Amberlys list. Your kids are so big hope all is going well.
Congratulations to both of you and well done. I love boys
NICE!!!See, you're still a 2nd warder!!!
Joy your family was meant to have blue and only blue huh! Congrats we are excited for you guys. I better not tell Blake 'cause he wants a little brother.
I am excited for you! A baby is a baby! You'll just have to keep trying if you want a girl, or do what I do, spoil the nieces.
Don't tell me that! That means that my chances of having another boy is very high! Congratulations!
Post a Comment