Well, here we are in Utah and still homeless. Who knew it would be so difficult to find a house! We are still at my brother and sister in laws house and homeschooling caleb in limbo. I have driven 2 places by myself and was so proud when I made it there and back without getting lost! The boys are doing great and loving their poor cousins to death. :-) They are a little overwhelmed ;-) (both are firstborn) Anyway, all is well I promise to pst pictures soon!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys moved to Utah?? When did this happen? Did Cameron transfer to a cingular in Utah? I didn't think it would happen until yet year. What did you do with your house in Bakersfield? Give me the scoop! please
I hadn't heard the news either! Good luck on finding a house and getting settled in. I am sure all the fam is excited to have you there.
Okay, Joy. We are in Pleasant Grove and have a few houses in our ward and neighborhood for sale. Where are you looking? Let me know, we'd love to have you close to us, again! Email me at rubybear21@comcast.net. Oh, we have a playgroup at my house on Wednesdays at 11, if you are in the area and want a change of scenery!
Post a Comment