Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another tooth bites the dust.....

K, so anyone who knows Caleb knows his anxiety about his teeth coming out. He had one that was super loose and ready to come out. In an effort not to repeat what happened with the last 2 teeth that came out, I tried to help him get it out all day long. Then when Cameron came home we were walking to a ward party with Eric and Sara, I told Caleb to show his dad his tooth. So he shows it to him and of course Cameron has to check it out. He won't let him of course so Cameron walks off and Caleb starts running up behind him and as Cameron sticks out his hand to stop him (messing around with him) Caleb runs smack into his hand and out comes the tooth. Hallelujiah!! We will do that everytime from now on. Caleb!, I hear your tooth is loose, let's go for a walk.......

1 comments:

Hansen Mom of six said...

CONGRATULATIONS CALEB !!!!!!!!
That is awesome. You are growing up too fast. love you guys