Congratulations on your new son. He is so cute just like his brothers. And, Wow it looks like that house was definitely worth the wait! How come they don't have cool houses like that in Bakersfield.
Yeah Congrats-- you'll have to give us a virtual tour--- you know in all of your spare time with a new baby and moving and all the other boys..... can't wait to see it!
Hey, I managed to find your blog tonight by chance. Long story. But your house is just a few down from me. Terrible that this is me saying "Welcome to the neighborhood" via the internet. Pathetic! But "Welcome!" I saw Lisa at church today and she told me you moved here. I'm excited about that. And what's better, we have your sweet Ethan in our Primary class. What a good kid he was today. By the way, this is Amanda Bishop- formerly Amanda Waite from good old Bako. See ya around!
12 comments:
Looking good.... We are so excited for your family.... congratulations!
It's beautiful!!!
Where is it located? Are you still in SLC?
New baby and a new house... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That doesn't look like it's in Bakersfield. But it is pretty! Congrats!
Hooray! Looks like a lot of bedrooms! Better keep fillin em up!
Congratulations! The house looks very nice.
Congrats! That looks like a house close by us in PG!
Congratulations on your new son. He is so cute just like his brothers.
And, Wow it looks like that house was definitely worth the wait! How come they don't have cool houses like that in Bakersfield.
Congratulations to both of you! Beautiful home...
Wait, what's the scoop? What'd I miss?
YEA.... You are in !!!!!! We need more pictures... Please :)
Yeah Congrats-- you'll have to give us a virtual tour--- you know in all of your spare time with a new baby and moving and all the other boys..... can't wait to see it!
Hey, I managed to find your blog tonight by chance. Long story. But your house is just a few down from me. Terrible that this is me saying "Welcome to the neighborhood" via the internet. Pathetic! But "Welcome!" I saw Lisa at church today and she told me you moved here. I'm excited about that. And what's better, we have your sweet Ethan in our Primary class. What a good kid he was today. By the way, this is Amanda Bishop- formerly Amanda Waite from good old Bako. See ya around!
Post a Comment