Monday, August 3, 2009

I Love My Mom!!

Many thanks to this kind, sweet woman for giving up an entire 5 weeks of her time to come help my sister and I. I couldn't have done it without her, sanely anyway. She stayed on top of my dishes, kitchen floor, oh, and of course the rambuncious boys. She even took my kids to 9:00 church the morning Noah was born after getting to my house at midnight! She also pulled off the blessing day lunch when I could not make one more decision. Poor Noah thinks he is an only child (except of course for the noise) and will have a thing or two to learn now that she is gone. She will be sorely missed, but I guess Dad wanted her back! ;-) Thanks Mamas!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hansen Mom of six said...

And I love you and your family. You are an awesome mom and your boys are blessed with parents like you two. Thanks for everything :)

Willow said...

Ahhh, I love your mom too. She is just kind hearted, loving, and all-round awesomeness!!

Hang in there baby, we love ya.