Snakes,and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails....
Cute baby and family of 6!
That picture of me in the group pic is amazing! Can I get copies? I want to use it for my Christmas cards I send out!
What a cute family!! Nice day to remember. Good job
Wait... is that grass on the ground?? I thought you only had snow in Utah. ;)
Cute baby Joy. Can I ask you why does your baby always have socks on his hands?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute baby and family of 6!
That picture of me in the group pic is amazing! Can I get copies? I want to use it for my Christmas cards I send out!
What a cute family!! Nice day to remember. Good job
Wait... is that grass on the ground?? I thought you only had snow in Utah. ;)
Cute baby Joy. Can I ask you why does your baby always have socks on his hands?
Post a Comment