Snakes,and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails....
Noah Glen SorensenJuly 12, 20099 lbs 12 oz21 in long
YAY!!!!!
So exciting! What a great name:)
What a cute addition to your family!
Congrats, very cute name!
Yea! He made it. Congratulations! He is so cute.
Congrats!! I cant wait to hear the story. I love his name
Congratulations! He is a cutie. Glad you decided to have him on my anniversary!
Congrats Hansen Family! Hope everyone is adjusting well and taking care of their Mama and new baby brother!
I'm so happy for you guys! Emily told me you had your baby while we were up at girls camp! Congrats, he is so cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YAY!!!!!
So exciting! What a great name:)
What a cute addition to your family!
Congrats, very cute name!
Yea! He made it. Congratulations! He is so cute.
Congrats!! I cant wait to hear the story. I love his name
Congratulations! He is a cutie. Glad you decided to have him on my anniversary!
Congrats Hansen Family! Hope everyone is adjusting well and taking care of their Mama and new baby brother!
I'm so happy for you guys! Emily told me you had your baby while we were up at girls camp! Congrats, he is so cute!
Post a Comment