I almost didn't get one of those cute jumpsuit pictures. Russ and Gordon had to be at the Stake Center 1/2 hour early. We were going to all go together... but then Zachary had a massive nose bleed that required some serious maintainance. His nose was followed by Christopher's... um... not his nose, but the baby also needed some attention before the boys and I could leave.
By the time we got to the church, Russ and G-Whiz were changed and sitting in the chapel with the other kids. I managed to snap a super quick picture right before the actual baptisms began. Whew!! Poor Pam, she was about 10 seconds behind me in the picture snapping and didn't get to take a photo.
So, Joy -- not that you aren't busy or anything -- but Cameron is my facebook friend and you should join the cult... I mean, the club. Join the facebook club. =)
Of course, then I wouldn't leave as many long and rambling messages on your blog. Instead I would leave long, obnoxious facebook messages. ;)
Hey Joy! That is awesome. Your first one. Now you only have three more to go. I can't believe you are ready to have another one. That is wonderful. Hope you guys are doing good.
5 comments:
Congratulations !! We are so proud of you.
Yea, and double YEA!!!!
I almost didn't get one of those cute jumpsuit pictures. Russ and Gordon had to be at the Stake Center 1/2 hour early. We were going to all go together... but then Zachary had a massive nose bleed that required some serious maintainance. His nose was followed by Christopher's... um... not his nose, but the baby also needed some attention before the boys and I could leave.
By the time we got to the church, Russ and G-Whiz were changed and sitting in the chapel with the other kids. I managed to snap a super quick picture right before the actual baptisms began. Whew!! Poor Pam, she was about 10 seconds behind me in the picture snapping and didn't get to take a photo.
So, Joy -- not that you aren't busy or anything -- but Cameron is my facebook friend and you should join the cult... I mean, the club. Join the facebook club. =)
Of course, then I wouldn't leave as many long and rambling messages on your blog. Instead I would leave long, obnoxious facebook messages. ;)
Congrats Caleb! We are so proud of you!
Congratulations Caleb!!!
Hey Joy! That is awesome. Your first one. Now you only have three more to go. I can't believe you are ready to have another one. That is wonderful. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment