Monday, March 30, 2009

MARCH 30th.......y'know .......SPRING


6 comments:

Anniebanannie said...

You're hilarious. Hope it gets to be spring soon! I won't make things worse by going into the weather right now here :)

Hansen Mom of six said...

oh my! That looks very nice as long as you get to stay indoors :)
Spring doesn't come till after April conference I've heard.

Karen said...

I was so mad and yelled at whoever would listen when I woke up yesterday to 5 inches of snow! I want my warm weather back!

Team Handy said...

I'm so sorry!

Sabrina said...

Welcome to Utah! I don't miss that weather at all! I'm so glad I found your blog! I am so excited for you, expecting #4 boy! email me at edzryd1@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to my blog!
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is a big difference for you! It is cold here too, snowed yesterday but didn't stick. Thank goodness!