Monday, February 9, 2009

Funnyman Micah

Can you see the headband.....how bout that pose? Can you see the bracelets????? Aka my hair rubberbands


Micah has changed so much since we have moved, much of which I haven't even had the time to write down. He is growing up so fast and just wants to be just like his big brothers and do everything that they do......even when he can't......... which leads to tantrums. (What are those?) Sometimes I guess life just gets too busy to give the almost-2-year-old the attention that he needs/deserves in order to avoid the tantrums. I'm sure he will survive, he is happy most of the time, he just wants to eat all day long and absolutely anywhere except in his chair........unless I can get the brothers to sit with him, of course, .....sigh. Any way, he is talking a ton and repeat about any word that is said and points to everything wanting to know the word for it. He is of course a big Mama's Boy......
Is anyone actually surprised?
Which I of course Love .....again is anyone actually surprised? I would like him to go to nursery though....i might learn something at church!

3 comments:

Hansen Mom of six said...

He is growing up so fast. He is so cute and he is a natural for that pose. So cute.

Hansen Mom of six said...

I like mamas boys :)

Team Handy said...

Can't believe he's almost 2! He's so cute. Next month Adam can go into nursery...we'll see if he will go...=)