It may be cold; it may chap your hands; it may have to shoveled multiple times a day; it may make your clothes wet, . . . but it sure is BEAUTIFUL! I know, I can only say that because I don't live in it. =)
The boys look like they are living in a snowy paradise! Lucky little men.
4 comments:
My how they have grown since this summer. Thank goodness you are back..
They do look like they like the snow.
It may be cold; it may chap your hands; it may have to shoveled multiple times a day; it may make your clothes wet, . . . but it sure is BEAUTIFUL! I know, I can only say that because I don't live in it. =)
The boys look like they are living in a snowy paradise! Lucky little men.
Miss ya, baby.
Maybe this hypnotizing technique while help you out...You are on a warm beach in Hawaii. The sun is beating down.......
say what? =) That is some serious weather! Can't wait to see yoy Friday!
Post a Comment