Ethan: (while playing cars) My guy's horny.....hi, I'm horny!
Ethan: (riding in the car last night, he wants his seat laid back)Mom! I want to get laid!
Ethan: (after listening to Caleb whine about wanting to go down the slide but not wanting to get shocked at the park) C'mon Caleb take it like a man!
Ethan : (Ethan and Caleb are coloring on their fingernails and toenails with orange and red crayons)Look mom! we're flamin', we're flamin guys!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Out of Ethan's Mouth
Posted by Joy at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Are you serious?? Haha. The poor kids hormones are already in full effect! You better watch him around the ladies. :)
Ha Ha Ha! So funny!
Oh Joy, I miss you guys sooo much! Your kids are so much fun!
This is some good stuff for when he gets older! Ethan's do say funny things.
What is so funny is that all of these were said in a one month time period and all were totally innocent, it's not like we talk like that ;-)
That was the funniest blog ever!! We miss you guys.
haha thats awesome
Oh Ethan! You are so funny! I needed a good hard laugh today! Thanks...
Post a Comment