Ok so I get the Stupid Award for this week for sure. I actually totally rolled my ankle in the middle of a room. Here's the kicker.....Micah was in my arms! You know how people always say they don't need seatbelts or other safety gear because they will just hold on to their kid. Well here is my testimony that you CANNOT hold onto your kid with only the momentum of a fall. I actually had to take him to the doctor because he fell asleep and we couldn't wake him up right after it happened and then he threw up. The doctors office asked how soon I could get there. Turns out he is fine and my ankle is definitely sprained. But I definitely win the Stupid award. I mean c'mon who sprains their ankle and drops their kid in the middle of a room (hardwood floors of course) Oh wait......ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh Joy. I'm glad that you guys are ok. :(
omg are you okay? poor micah! poor joy :(
That's no fun - and scary for you! I'm glad you're both okay!
Outch!
okay, how many times have I told you not to say that word ?????? :) You are not st....d, clumsy... maybe.. but not the s word. (That is what they call it at school)
We love you and are glad that you are doing better...
Post a Comment