We were on a relay for life team with some friends from our ward, one of which is a survivor, Bret Haney. No picture I guess....just the kids! I'll steal it of their blog when they post it so I can show our friends and our shirts :) The kids of course had a good time yesterday with face painting, walking, bouncehouses, baseball, and of course with each other! This one's for you Dibbs! Hehehe
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Relay for Life......Go Cancer Dodgers!
Posted by Joy at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pic of the kids holding hands is adorable!
That's the first time we've seen Phyllis in a while, is she wearing makeup these days...a different hair do perhaps..looking sexy Phyll.
look at all those chillins holdin hands. so cute! that's SO good they're getting into that at a young age. WAY TO GO MOM!
Post a Comment