Friday, May 23, 2008

Husband Tag!

Husband Tag

1-What is his name? Cameron Mark Sorensen

2-Who eats more? Uhhhhh.....Cameron

3-Who said I love you first? Uhhhhh.....Cameron

4-Who is taller? Cameron! Whew!


5-Who is smarter? Me of course

6-Who is more sensitive? hmmm...that is a toss up :) probably me

7-Who does the laundry? me again

8-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cameron, looking at the bed

9-Who pays the bills? I do,

10-Who cooks more? I do

11-What meals do you cook together? he is not here for meals

12-Who is more stubborn? ME

13-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Cameron...I'm never wrong (hehe)

14-Who is more clean? ME!

15-Who has more siblings? I do,I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and he has 1 brother and 1 sister

16-Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both of us

17-What do you like to do together? Go for bike rides, work on our house, yard work, or and hang out with the kids ;)

18-Who eats more sweets? Oh, me for sure!!!!!!!

19-Guilty pleasures? anything sweet and for cameron, super mario brothers

20-How did you meet?Cameron came to Bakersfield to sell Living Scriptures

21-Who asked who out first? Cameron asked me out

22-Who kissed who first? Cameron so kissed me first

23-Who proposed?Again Cameron, aren't we traditional

24-His best features? His height, his eyes, and his hands

25-What is his greatest quality? He never yells, always understands, is a great listener, and can make anyone laugh( and do whatever he wants them to do) ;)
I tag Sara, Krissi, and Kellie

0 comments: