Tagged
I have never been tagged....too new to blogging I think :)
A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was at Ricks college having a grand ole time!
5 Things on my to-do list today:
Hmmmm....
1. Take care of a sick baby.
2. Pay bills...yeah.
3. Play with my kids.
4. Laundry.
5. Hmmm...pick up Caleb....not much else with a sick baby!
Snacks I enjoy:
Junk, junk and more junk.(chocolate)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
After much consideration, I have decided I would still get my dream home with the dream storage and dream decorations. Or maybe I would just get the new windows, countertops, and new floor for the one I already have, but I would definitely get fancy-schmancy storage systems for all the closets and the garage. Then I would get the Pirates of the Carribean beds my boys want, buy Caleb tickets to a NASCAR race, buy Ethan his own zoo, set up their college funds, set up their mission funds, and set up a savings account for all of them. (not sure what to get Micah yet.) I would buy Cam his dream truck and our family a boat. Then since my sister took care of my parents and family with her billion dollars I would donate half the rest and save then other half for a rainy day :) Maybe Cam could run for president......
3 of my bad habits:
1.Talking to much...when I get going.
2.Getting angry at my kids (this one was Anne's and I left it!)
3.Keeping too much crap!
5 places I have lived:
1.I was born in Provo
2.Bakersfield...most of my life
3.Rexburg, ID -went to Ricks
4.Fresno, CA
5.hmmm, that's it
5 jobs I have had:
1. I was a lifeguard
2. A swim instructor
3. Receptionist for NOR (same place I lifeguarded for)
4. Water therapy instructor
5. Mom
5 things people don't know about me:
Hmm... this is sort of hard.
1. I am super shy
2. I recertified my lifeguard training when I was 9 months pregnant
3. I hate needles
4. I am an avid animal lover and my dream job was to work at Sea World as a trainer
5. Me too!....I can put my legs behind my head.
Hmm...most people I know have been tagged before but I don't think Lisa, Krissi, and Wendy have done it. So tag! You're it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment