Snakes,and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails....
I went in to check on Micah after it got quiet.....hehehe
He must have been so tired! And he slept through the camera even!
he is so cute. it would be fun if our little guys could play! reiker is FINALLY STARTING to WANT to crawl. We'll see how long it takes for him to figure it out! ;)
So cute and looks so uncomfortable! I wish I could sleep in any position!
HA HA, Sara does that all the time! Just puts her head right on her little belly... :)
How nice to be so flexible. You must have worn the poor kid out. what a cutie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He must have been so tired! And he slept through the camera even!
he is so cute. it would be fun if our little guys could play! reiker is FINALLY STARTING to WANT to crawl. We'll see how long it takes for him to figure it out! ;)
So cute and looks so uncomfortable! I wish I could sleep in any position!
HA HA, Sara does that all the time! Just puts her head right on her little belly... :)
How nice to be so flexible. You must have worn the poor kid out. what a cutie
Post a Comment