Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Nativity

The complete Nativity.....thanks Mom and Dad S!!!
Ethan's version......notice the two extra baby Jesus' and the extra sheep and donkey.
The boys have two little nativities that they can play with and I couldn't find the missing pieces... until I notice where Ethan thought they belonged. :) There are triplets in this nativity ;)

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Cute kiddos, cute tree, cute nativity, cute, cute, cute! It's always fun to see the excitement in someone else's house on Christmas.

Rebecca said...

Greetings from Japan.
Fun blog guys. I don't think I had ever seen it before. It was fun to see how the family has grown. I enjoyed the lake pics from July. Brings back memories of weekends on the lake with Cam and his family. Hope all is well and that you have had a great Christmas. We will add you to our blog (thepetersonpost.com). Stay in touch.
Nick